martes, 17 de abril de 2007

¡¡¡¡¡hello this is my blog¡¡¡¡¡




hello my name is Jorge sanchez but everybody call me george I´m seventeen years old I study social communication at Urbe.

I measure 1,74 ms pleases much to make exercises.

basquet practiced and swimming but now I practice Chau lee fat (kung fu) and San Da , I like to make new friends, go the movie, in my free time a like to play guitar, and bass guitar.

My favorite food is pizza and hamburger

I don´t like vegetables

I have 2 brothers and one sister my litle brothers names is william he has 16 years old he studies in high school my big brother has 24 his name is nestor my sister has 19 years she studies 6to semestral of comuinicacion social in URBE

MY dad has 54 yers old his name is william is engineer geodesist is manager of operations of oceanering

My mon has 50 years old shes nasme is Ines but everybody call her Nene che is housewife

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks